Work visa

If you are interested to come and work in Australia, one of the most common visa for this purpose is Sc457 visa, also referred as working visa. This visa is generally available for trade workers and needs a business to offer full-time work and sponsor you. If you are looking forward to making your career as a Chef, Cook, Baker, Automotive Technician, Welder etc. and want to work in the Trade industry, our METRO team can help you in lodgement of this visa.